Seed & Stone is a licensed retail dispensary with locations across British Columbia. For us, it is all about showing gratitude for the simpler things in life and appreciating life’s journey. We seek to redefine the cannabis retail experience by offering a unique and inviting take on wellness and a return to nature.
Embracing these core concepts allows Seed & Stone to establish trust and a deeper connection to our customers, community, and their values.
As our Administrative Assistant, you are the supportive force driving each area in our Retail operations. The ideal professional for the role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills with a detail-oriented mindset. You should have prior experience thriving in an administrative capacity in an office environment. Multitasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
What Will You be Doing:
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Direct office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepare agendas, schedule meetings, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management
- Maintain records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, and correspondence
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serve as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
- Additional tasks as required
Who We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience preparing corporate reports and business plans
- Bright, energetic, customer service oriented, organized, assertive, confident, self-starter
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Light lifting may be required
- Ability to travel between Surrey and Chilliwack frequently. Perhaps further locations in future.