Looking to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing industry? The Seed and Stone is a provincially and municipally licensed cannabis retailer located in Chilliwack BC. Since opening in Feb 2020 Seed and Stone’s mission is to create an environment that talks to local sensibilities and is a place for users to experience the journey within.
We have multiple positions for the role of Budtender. This full-time position for our new and exciting locations opening in the fall of 2020, may require weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Training will take place in our Chilliwack store over the summer. The successful candidate will report to the Front of House Manager and will be responsible for all duties relating to customer care, which include:
- Ensuring quality assurance and excellent customer service;
- Maintaining knowledge of a wide range of products and accessories;
- Providing customer education on S&S range of products;
- Providing a smooth full-spectrum customer experience;
- Maintaining a pleasant and organized environment;
- Strict adherence to all policy and compliance, including Seed and Stone policies, Provincial, and Federal; and
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel;
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in high volume, high level of care, retail environment;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification; and
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion is an asset.
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification
- Provincial legislation requires all employees to have their Cannabis Worker Security Verification via https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-training. This process takes approximately 10-30 business days or more to complete.
- 15.50 - 19.50/ hr
- Dental and Medical after the 3 month evaluation.
- 15-20% discount on product.